Well, the first visit is over. It was pretty boring. I met with the nurse only today, and signed lots of paperwork. They did the typical urine and blood tests. We'll get the lab results in 2 days. They also scheduled our first sonogram for next Monday, March 14th at 12:30. It'll be too early to hear the heartbeat, but we should be able to see the heart beating. (Basically, I think it is supposed to look like the old video game Pong, just a blip on the screen.) The second sonogram is scheduled at 10 weeks, which is March 28th. We should be able to hear the heart and see a baby by then.
The only sort-of bad news I got was that my blood pressure is borderline (kinda high), and the doctor MAY put me on medicine and/or send me to the specialist later in the pregnancy. We don't meet with the doctor until I'm 12 weeks along. The appointment is set for April 18th. So we'll know more about that at the end of April
1 comment:
Testing, testing...
:)
Post a Comment