Friday, September 09, 2005

Roy's Work Throws a Shower

Roy's workplace through a shower/going-away party for Roy this afternoon. Roy's last day with this company was today, and to celebrate Jordan's coming (and his leaving), the department had a small lunch catered by Jason's Deli and then his co-workers came by to enjoy cake. Many brought gifts to share with Jordan, as well. And we are deeply appreciative of their generosity.

Special thanks to Julie, Andy, Geri and Karen for putting all of this together. Y'all are the best.

Pictures were taken, and will be posted by Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks! I really enjoyed getting to finally meet Dondi. This is sad, because it's so early, but Roy is already missed at work. :-) I hope you're enjoying your new job. I'm having to surf the net for both of us now, haha!

So, where are the pictures?

Julie