Sunday, October 02, 2005

Jordan's First Weekend at Home

We had a lot of fun this weekend. Starting Friday night, when Aunt Cristina stopped by and hung out for a couple of hours. He slept really well Friday night/Saturday morning, and Dondi and I got close to 6 hours of sleep. Actually, I think I got close to 9 hours sleep, but Dondi got 6.

Saturday morning, Grammie D showed up to watch Jordan for an hour or so while we went to Babies R Us and Target. After an hour, we were back home to feed him, and he got another bath (he's getting better at the whole being bathed thing). Saturday evening, Roy's parents and Aunt Cristina stopped by to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. Spring Creek BBQ and chocolate cake are pretty good ways to celebrate. Saturday night/Sunday morning -- he didn't sleep so well. And neither did we, remarkably.

Sunday included a visit from Aunt Deona and Grammie D. Jordan and I watched the Dallas Cowboys play this afternoon. He pooped during the middle of the game rather loudly. Which was very accurate commentary on the Cowboys on-the-field performance.

All and all, a pretty exciting weekend for the little guy....

No comments: