Hello! I'm trying to get better about blogging, so, here is a short update:
* Saturday night, Dondi and I went to the new Studio Movie Grill in the Arlington Highlands. We saw Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I normally don't like either of them, but this was a pretty good movie. We also thoroughly enjoyed the new theater, and are looking forward to the rest of the Highlands opening up this spring. It should be a fun place to shop, eat and just take in the afternoon.
* Monday was an eventful day. Dondi had to work, but our offices were closed for the holiday, so Grandma joined Jordan and me for a trip to his doctor. He's had this cough for weeks, if not months, that won't go away. The doctor agreed with Dondi and me (who needs medical school?!) and agreed Jordan should get an allergy test. So Aunt Cristina and I took him to get blood drawn for an allergy test. It took Aunt Cristina and me to hold him down and two technicians (who obviously didn't care for children) to draw blood. We should have results as to what he is (or isn't) allergic to.
Monday night Dondi had the MRI on her knee. We see the doctor again on Friday to learn the results and hear his recommendation on what to do next.
* Tuesday was back to work for me and back to school for Jordan.
No comments:
Post a Comment