Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hospital tour

Dondi and I took the half hour tour of the maternity facility at our chosen hospital. We'll be doing Matthew's delivery at the same hospital where Jordan was born (hopefully without the week of bed rest and week of NICU). We thought that we would have forgotten something since Jordan was born, but it all came screeching right back to us. Right down to the smell of the labor/delivery rooms.

We asked the tour nurse -- who also handles education -- to sign us up for the sibling class for Jordan and for a refresher course for Dondi and me. We'll see how much of the actual delivery process we remember with that class.

As for us, we haven't been up to much, though I did have to brag a little. We finally, for the first time since we moved in, are able to park both cars in the garage. All it took was the threat (that never materialized) of severe weather overnight here in Fort Worth-Dallas. Here's the proof:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you drove a pink camouflage Hummer?

Jef

Anonymous said...

I do, but we only show that on special occasions. :)

johnengler said...

congrats on kid #2!