Since the room is empty, Jordan decided to use it as a place to run laps. As soon as I showed up with a camera, he stopped running laps and decided it was time to be silly. Here's the clip.
The week has just been crazy around here. Monday night, we went to the hospital because Dondi was complaining about a headache and nausea. Those can be serious concerns, so the kind nurses in Triage got her checked out. Fortunately, it was *just* a migraine. We visited the doctor both Monday during the day (before the trip to the hospital) and again on Tuesday, and everything seems to be checking out just fine. We've had the house cleaned and have been trying to get everything ready. It's been interesting, but we're making good progress.
We see the doctor again on Monday at 2 p.m., where we'll do a sonogram and another no-stress test. Matthew will be considered "full term" sometime around Wednesday, so we suspect we'll be discussing inducing delivery.
We haven't done a good job of posting every picture of Dondi throughout the pregnancy, but here she is at 36 weeks this evening, looking beautiful as always.
We'll post pictures of Matthew's room some time this weekend, and of course, we'll let you know the details of Monday's doctor visit.
For now, here is a random picture of Jordan as he tries on Daddy's shoes.
To update my post from Saturday about my asthma and allergies: I visited an allergist today to see if we can determine why I've been having so many sinus/ear/upper respiratory infections recently. I was very impressed with his thoroughness. He spent about 30 minutes interviewing me and learning about my medical history. We ran a couple of tests that determined (a) my lung capacity is somewhat compromised right now but (b) it's very much in a range that many others would be thrilled to have. He prescribed a plan to deal with the current allergy and sinus problems I'm having, plus get my asthma under control. We'll do an allergy skin test two weeks from today. He seemed very confident my problems were preventable, and maybe we can get the 4-6 (and sometimes 8) annual ear/sinus/upper respiratory infections down to one or two without putting me on a million different medicines. I'm all for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment