Everyone arrived close to 6 p.m. and we started off with dinner (tacos). I have been fighting a sinus infection for two days, so I wasn't any help on the cooking and not much on the cleaning/setting up. Dondi was responsible for everything and the party was a huge success.
Matthew had a lot of fun for his first birthday. We'll let the photos tell the story:
The delicious cakes from Kathy's Icing on the Cake in Arlington.
Singing Happy Birthday to Matt.
Matt's initial hesitant grab at the cake.
Then he gets the hang of it.
Poor cake.
Time to clean up the birthday boy.
After cake and clean-up, it was to the living room for present time.
I won't even try to go through all the gifts he received. Surprisingly (to us), he didn't get anything that he already had or that was a hand-me-down from Jordan. We're not sure how that happened. I thought we already owned the equivalent of a small Toys R Us location.
I'm still working on the present pictures, but will get (and post) more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment