I had to use up some PTO (rough, I know), so I took the week off this week. I decided that I'd spend a whole day with Jordan and a whole day with Matt.
Today was Jordan's day, and I decided to take him to the Mayborn Museum on the campus of Baylor University in Waco to see the Lego Castle Adventure exhibit.
Jordan and I left about 8:15, gassed up the Camry, swung through the ATM and then headed for stop No. 1: the Czech Stop in West, Texas, just north of Waco. I got two breakfast sausage rolls and Jordan got a pig-in-a-blanket and a cookie.
We were at the Mayborn Museum about 20 minutes later and headed into the exhibit. Jordan had a blast. We also checked out several of the museum's permanent collection. Wow. Quite impressive for young kiddoes. We'll definitely be back for the permanent exhibits.
For now: Pictures from today:
No comments:
Post a Comment